Where do we ship to?
Currently, we have 9 separate shipping regions where we are able to ship to:1. The US
- A, B, C–Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic
- D, E, F–Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France
- G, H, I, J–Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jersey
- L, M, N–Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands
- P, S–Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden
- U, V–Ukraine, Vatican City
3. The UK
4. EFTA states
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland
6. Australia/New Zealand
- All other countries and territories not mentioned above, excluding Crimea, Luhansk, and Donetsk regions in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Ecuador, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, and Syria - we don’t ship to some countries because of legal restrictions or shipping carrier limitations.
The list of restricted countries may change depending on world events.
Due to the impacts related to the Covid-19 pandemic and other unrelated service disruptions, our shipping carriers also don’t offer international shipping to the following countries (last updated on Sep 23, 2022):
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan