Currently, we have 9 separate shipping regions where we are able to ship to:1. The US
- A, B, C–Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic
- D, E, F–Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France
- G, H, I, J–Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jersey
- L, M, N–Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands
- P, S–Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden
- U, V–Ukraine, Vatican City
3. The UK
4. EFTA states
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland
6. Australia/New Zealand
- All other countries and territories not mentioned above, excluding Crimea, Luhansk, and Donetsk regions in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Ecuador, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, and Syria - we don’t ship to some countries because of legal restrictions or shipping carrier limitations.
🚨 2023 SHIPPING DELAYS 🚨
+ Nov 29, 2022 •
More shipping delays are possible in the UK
The Communication Workers’ Union, which includes some Royal Mail workers, has announced that there’ll be more strikes in December. Union members who collect, sort, distribute, and deliver parcels and mail will strike on Dec. 1, 9, 11, 14, 15, and Dec. 23–24. Delivery delays can be expected for orders fulfilled in our UK facility.
+ Nov 22, 2022 •
Possible shipping delays in Australia
Due to rail disruptions caused by heavy rain and flooding, items sent to Western Australia (as well as certain areas in Victoria, New South Wales, and Queensland) may take up to two additional weeks to be delivered. Up-to-date information on the delays is available here.
The list of restricted countries may change depending on world events.
Due to the impacts related to the Covid-19 pandemic and other unrelated service disruptions, our shipping carriers also don’t offer international shipping to the following countries (last updated on Sep 23, 2022):
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan