- FREE SHIPPING:
- The items in your cart must total to $65 or over, prior to shipping in order to qualify for free shipping.
COVID-19 UPDATE:Woof Cultr works with a fulfillment partner to print and ship our orders. We’re in regular communication with them for the latest updates of what’s going on.
- Each product you see in Woof Cultr's catalog is made on-demand—once you place an order, we produce it specifically for you. We're doing our best to get your orders out on time, but during these unprecedented times delays can happen. We work with production partners and shipping carriers who are seeing industry-wide disruptions because of the impacts of Covid-19.
- Carriers worldwide are doing their best to work under the new normal. Shipments are taking longer than what we're used to because they're mostly carried out with passenger flights, but flights are now limited and the number of shipments is growing.
- This means more and more packages are competing for the limited amount of space on flights and are kept in sorting centers longer than before. The pending packages rarely get tracking updates about waiting in line which may give the impression that they're lost in transit.
- SHIPPING DELAYS:
- Shipping carriers in North America are tackling the large number of incoming orders, and millions of shipments are stuck in distribution centers, leading to industry-wide shipping delays and your orders being late. Note that the tracking links take longer than usual to update. The overload of shipments in distribution centers means carriers are slower to register and ship your orders. Sometimes the tracking info won't change for over a week until the item is scanned, or even up to the point of delivery. For example, we have orders that were handed over to a carrier on December 3, but were scanned by them only on December 10. Know that your orders aren't lost—they're still being processed by the carriers.
- With air travel to the UK being limited due to Covid-19, shipments to the UK are delayed from all our fulfillment centers. We don’t yet know how long the delays will be, but we’re assured by our carriers that packages continue to be delivered with charter flights. Note that the order delivery estimates to the UK on our website are likely to be inaccurate due to this.
- If you have not received an order confirmation email: Please make sure you put an email address with your order and check your spam/junk folders as sometimes our emails can end up there from time to time - if you did and still can't find your confirmation email - simply email us (email@example.com) and we can make that edit for you.
- I need to edit or cancel my order! You have 8hrs after placing your order to edit items/change address before it gets sent to fulfillment for printing, depending on where you are located and when your order is placed the window to cancel your order may vary. Our office hours are Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM PST, Sat 9AM-12PM PST. If you need to edit your order please send an email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a form on our contact page!
- How should I care for my printed apparel? Printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items. They can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print. Follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading and cracking of the print, and shrinking the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.
How should I care for my embroidered apparel? Embroidered apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. You can use a small amount of chlorine bleach, but non-chlorine is the safer option. If you notice any color residue in water, rinse the garment in lukewarm water and then in cold several times, but try not to rub any stained embroidery. Embroidered clothing can also be dry-cleaned.
After washing, don't leave the clothing to soak or lie in a pile while wet. Don't wring out the embroidered items, but if you want to tumble-dry them, use a cool air setting. If the garment needs ironing, do it inside-out, preferably between two pieces of cloth. You shouldn't wet embroidery before ironing or use a steam iron.
- How should I care for my embroidered hats? Embroidered hats can be wiped clean with a damp cloth in the spots where it's needed. Hats can be hand-washed cold if necessary. They can't be machine-washed, bleached, tumble-dried, ironed, and dry-cleaned. Read the manufacturer label carefully for any other instructions.
- Will my accessories arrive with my clothing items? All non-clothing items (totes, mugs, tumblers, pins, stickers, hats and gaiters) are made and sent separately from clothing items and typically will arrive before or after the clothing.
- Do you ship to all countries? We do ship internationally, shipping costs vary based where you are located in your country and shipping times vary based on location.
- Sizing: Since ALL of our apparel is made-to-order, we unfortunately aren't able to offer exchanges. All apparel is UNISEX. Ladies, if you're unsure what size to get, we do suggest getting the size you normally wear as they do tend to run fairly true to size, for men we typically advise to go a size up! For our Zip Ups, we do suggest women order a size down unless they prefer a roomier fit.
Measurements are provided by suppliers.
Product measurements may vary by up to 2″ (5 cm).
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the tee (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
Measure yourself around the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape measure horizontal.
SIZE LENGTH(Inches) CHEST(Inches) XS 27 31 - 34 S 28 34 - 37 M 29 38 - 41 L 30 42 - 45 XL 31 46 - 49 2XL 32 50 - 53 3XL 33 54 - 57 4XL 34 58 - 61Product measurements may vary by up to 2″.
My item arrived damage/not as expected. No worries! We will always replace any item within 14 days of delivery if it arrives damaged or misprinted at no additional cost - to make things easer, send us a photo of the item displaying the damage with your order number to: email@example.com. Woof Cultr is not responsible for lost or missing packages. If a package is lost or stolen we suggest filing a lost package claim with USPS.