HOLIDAY ORDER DEADLINES -
In order to ensure all items being given or received as holiday gifts, please be sure to order by the following dates based on your region. If your holiday order is placed after these dates, we cannot guarantee that your order will arrive before December 25th.
US Customers- Order by Dec 10th at the latest
NON-US Customers- Order by Nov 25th at the latest
Tracking delays as of Sept 2022-
We are seeing some cases for particular items where carriers are not giving tracking updates for longer lengths of time, or there are no tracking updates until the order gets delivered.
Orders are sitting in the pre-transit state for a longer period of time and are then sometimes switched directly from pre-transit to delivered.
It's important to note that our delivery dates are only estimated, not guaranteed but please know that we will always take full responsibility if orders are deemed as lost or exceeding the additional waiting time period (30 days after shipping) with a replacement of the item(s) or refund.
FREE SHIPPING FOR US BASED CUSTOMERS: The items in your cart must total to $100 or over, prior to shipping in order to qualify. Enter code FREESHIP @ checkout, cannot be combined with other discount codes.
- How do I know if you ship to my country?
- We have a list of all countries we do and do not ship to located on our 'Where do we ship to?' Page under our 'Help' Menu!
- If you have not received an order confirmation email: Please make sure you put an email address with your order and check your spam/junk folders as sometimes our emails can end up there by mistake - if you did and still can't find your confirmation email - simply email us (email@example.com) and we can make that edit for you.
- I need to edit or cancel my order! Depending on fulfillment, you have 3hrs after placing your order to edit items/change address before it gets sent to fulfillment for printing, depending on where you are located and when your order is placed the window to edit/cancel your order may vary. *Please remember we are a small business and operate on Pacific Time.
- If you forgot to apply a discount to your order, we cannot apply a discount or issue a refund for the discount, after the order has been placed.
Our office hours are: Tues - Fri 8AM-5PM PT and Sat 8AM-4PM PT
- If you need to edit your order please send an email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us in our chat window and we will respond as soon as possible!
- When will my order ship?
- Since all of our merchandise from our small business is made-to-order, it must go through fulfillment prior to being shipped out. Fulfillment time is the time it takes to make your product. More info can be found on our Shipping Policy Page.
- Will my accessories arrive with my clothing items?
- All non-clothing items (totes, mugs, stickers, hats, phone cases, blankets and prints) are made and sent separately from clothing items and typically will arrive before or after the clothing due to a faster printing time.
- My item arrived damage/not as expected/is too big/small:
- Since all items are hand printed & packaged by humans, mistakes can happen every once in a while - this is why we have a great replacement policy if your items arrive damaged, misprinted or in the wrong color/size!
- You can also find all info regarding our policies for returns, exchanges or replacements (when applicable) on our Return Policy Page!
- Can I add my business logo or customize items in my order? No, unfortunately customization is not a service we offer and are not able to customize any orders.
- Do you offer wholesale pricing for large orders? We do not offer wholesale orders.
- Sizing: Please see our size charts page for measurements + how to find your most comfortable fit.
- How should I care for my new WoofCultr apparel?
- All information regarding care for both printed and embroidered items can be found on our Caring for your items page.
- Why does my apparel have a vinegar smell?
When unpacking a new shirt or hoodie with a direct-to-garment (DTG) print, you might notice a vinegar-like smell or an off-white residue. Don't worry, that's not unusual - it's from a fixation agent applied during the printing process and it's not permanent.
Fixation agent (sometimes known as pre-treatment) is used for all DTG prints across the industry. It helps the ink bond with the fabric, and without it, the ink would flake off the garment. The solution is simply to wash the garment! Neither the residue nor the smell is permanent and both should go away after one wash. If the discoloration is noticeable, the quality control team will include a card in your order explaining that it's from the fixation agent.